Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pumpkin Bread

It's that time of year. Baking, Cooking and Eating are the flavors of the day. This weekend has been the getting the house ready for the season, time in my life. November is always a "change of the seasons time" in my house. Even in Florida, there is a certain "feel" to the coming End of the year celebrations. This time brings with it, thoughts of the speed of life, recollections of family celebrations past and holiday memories to come...along with all the bright smiles that come with it all.
With that, my house always wafts with the beautiful fragrance of Sweet and Savory offerings baking away ion the oven. Cinnamon is primary in that essence of November. I love Cinnamon in November.
I am sharing today a recipe for Pumpkin Bread. Pumpkin Bread signifies for me the beginning of the season and all of the wonderful flavors it brings. I so hope you join me in clicking below & sharing these fantastic flavors and essences. Wishes for your enjoyment of the Season's every moment to you and your family!




3 comments:

  1. That picture makes it seem like a dense brownie of pumpkin and that is quite alright in my books. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, It really is dense and full of pumpkin moistness. Love it!! Especially with chocolate chips! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so amazingly moist and dense and mmmmmm. I'd love a slice (or two or three). Great recipe!

    ReplyDelete