Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bacon Wrapped BBQ Shrimp Po Boy Goes to College~!

I am delighted to share this with you! A wonderful Young Man, Arthur King appeared on Paula Deen's "Best Dishes" Show a few months ago. Arthur's specialty is taking College aged People away from eating "Ramen Noodles" to eating Real food without killing their budget. He concentrates on things that are Easy to make, Flavorful and easy on the budget!
When I saw him on Paula Deen I knew I had a resource for him. I contacted him and let him know I have a cookbook that could really be a resource for his mission. My 5 Ingredient Solutions Cookbook is not only an easy trek through making good food, but it's also very budget friendly. He apparently thought so too, because he highlighted the Cookbook and my Blog in one of his recent videos!!!
Bacon Wrapped BBQ Shrimp Po Boys, Remember those???

Check out the video!


Awesome job Arthur and Kira!!! It really was a good Sandwich wasn't it?
You can keep up with Arthur on his Facebook Page and His Website.
You can also Purchase my Cookbook 5 Ingredient Solutions, here.

2 comments:

  1. Bacon wrapped prawns(that how we call them) yes please.Delicioso;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum! Bacon wrapped shrimp is awesome! I grill it with BBQ sauce, but this is so good too!

    ReplyDelete