Friday, February 11, 2011

Summer in The Kitchen Update

I know that Many of you are buried in deep dark piles of the White Stuff. The thought of the sunshine of a Bright Summer day seems like a far off memory.
I'd love to change that for you.
Join us for The Summer in the Kitchen Party!!
Bring the "spirit" of summer into your house in revolt of the freezing harsh winds of Winter blowing outside of your door.
Cover those Windows that yield to the Grey Cloudy Sky with Sunny Bright Colorful Patterned Fabric.
Turn on some Breezy Jazzy Tones of Summer Jazz, Like you hear here, & pour yourself a refreshing Tropical Drink. Plan a Menu of Fresh, Light, Summer Favorites & Bring Summer's renewal and soul replenishing warmth into your spirit right in your Kitchen!
Summer is a "feeling". Summer is a sense of mind that takes us to baseball Games, the ocean shore and family fun!
Take hold of this feeling and spread it among your family, friend and neighbors! Beat out the blues of Winter's darkness! Revolt against the harshness.
My Blogging friends and I are going to Share Recipes and Pictures with you via our Blogs, that will hopefully inspire you to Bring the warmth of Summer into your hearts and energize you enough to make it through these few more weeks of Winter.

Take a Break with us and Join the Party. Post Photos of your Summer Party to inspire Neighbors and Friends to Revolt against the Winter Doldrums. Have Fun! Join the Party!


All photos should be posted to: Food is Love (here on Facebook) Those without Facebook can email me the photos here @ foodislove@ymail.com and I would love to post them for you!

Please, Join the Party, Stop By our Participant's Pages & Enjoy the Recipes, Photos and Inspiration!

Lynn Elliot Vining @ Southern with a Twist
Rich Fletcher @ Rich Fletchers Good Food Revolution
Ken Canterbury @ Top Chef Fan
Chris & Amy White  @ A Couple in the Kitchen
Kate @ Diethood.com
Christine Riojas @ bellabloo
Amberhttp://simplysweetlifeasawife.blogspot.com/

For our Participant Badge click over to The Summer Revolution Blog here:  It's a Revolution!

                                                                                  

6 comments:

  1. I am thinking about firing up that grill in my snow-covered backyard and just enjoying a delicious, juicy summer hamburger!! Oh that sounds sooo good! :)

    P.S. Thank you for the kind words on my blog, you made my day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, How Wonderful ! Take some pics!!! Show us how you tell Old Man Winter We have had ENOUGH!!!! Thanks so much for joining the Party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an amazingly genius idea! I would be all about it... But San Diego seems to be confused this year and is hot as blazes in February, hopefully this doesn't mean a cold summer or I may be hosting a summer party during June gloom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Simply" I live in Florida and the temp is 80..but I'm in it for the Poor People who are in the Frozen Tundra..:) Feel free to join the party :) If you need us to BBQ for ya in June we're on it! :) Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Laurie.Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting so nice about my post.
    It is nice meeting you and your lovely blog. And what a wonderful idea you have! Here where I live (Romania) is very cold these days. So, I think that some summer recipes will bring spring earlier :)) I can't wait to see what the entries will be.
    Have a nice week

    Brindusa @ Cooking with my soul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brind, It was my pleasure. I follow you on Food Buzz and was very pleasantly surprised to see an authentic Portuguese (in part) Recipe! i'm so glad you stopped by, Tomorrow I have a Sweet Couple who decided to have a picnic in their Kitchen! Nothing says You can't do that! Weather doesnt matter in the kitchen! Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete