Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Party Begins !

Our summer in the Kitchen Party has begun! 
Ken Canterbury of Top Chef Fan has submitted a Wonderful Fresh Recipe for the first Selection in our Series!

Pulled Pork Carnitas Tacos


His Recipe is a wonderful medley of fresh light ingredients.
A wonderful way to bring the clean, bright flavor of Summer into your Kitchen any time of the year.
His preparation and method make the "pressure cooker" a must have in your kitchen!
Check out the Recipe and add it your Menu for any season!
It will become a family favorite for sure!




If you'd like to Join the Winter Revolt Party..
Comment here that you want to participate: Winter Revolt Blog Party
Pick up your Badge and you're ready to go.
I'll add you to the master list in my Updates, Write a Blog about your submissions, and post your submissions to my Facebook Page.
Most of All, Enjoy !

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Carnitas, I hope your readers enjoy them as much as I do!
    Thank you Laurie for the wonderful blog and the care and dedication you put forth....you are a gem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ken, it's my pleasure! The Recipe is fantastic and it exactly fits the Bill.

    ReplyDelete