Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fabio's Nutella Biscuits!

Every morning I check my Twitter to see what's up...This morning I found that my Twitter Friend  "Top Chef's"  Fabio Viviani has a New Website. FabioViviani.com
I am so excited for him!

I checked it out and one of the first recipes I saw was a Nutella Biscuit!
Fabio is a self professed Nutella Slave.
I too have been entranced by the versatility and smooth chocolately hazelnut flavor of Nutella!

Well, this morning I challenged him to a Throwdown!
His Nutella Biscuits and My Nutella Brownies!
What do you think?
If he agrees:
I will set up a live link and you all can make both of the recipes with us LIVE via the internet!

We will be able to taste them together and make a final decision, right there and then!

If this sounds Great to you!
Support the idea by Tweeting the Challenge and getting the word out!