Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fabio's Nutella Biscuits!

Every morning I check my Twitter to see what's up...This morning I found that my Twitter Friend  "Top Chef's"  Fabio Viviani has a New Website. FabioViviani.com
I am so excited for him!

I checked it out and one of the first recipes I saw was a Nutella Biscuit!
Fabio is a self professed Nutella Slave.
I too have been entranced by the versatility and smooth chocolately hazelnut flavor of Nutella!

Well, this morning I challenged him to a Throwdown!
His Nutella Biscuits and My Nutella Brownies!
What do you think?
If he agrees:
I will set up a live link and you all can make both of the recipes with us LIVE via the internet!

We will be able to taste them together and make a final decision, right there and then!

If this sounds Great to you!
Support the idea by Tweeting the Challenge and getting the word out!

10 comments:

  1. How fun! Let us know what he says!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany, thanks so much! I think so too! Would you bake with us, once it was set up? How great to bake with Fabio, huh? Please Pass the Word on...I'd love to be able to tell him we have an audience for this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! Please have the challenge. I would like to be the lucky person that gets to make and eat both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jessica, I am so hoping that Fabio will consent to the Challenge. We will be able to extend at least 10 invitations to Blog followers to participate in baking along with us! Please pass along the word to stop by here and follow and/or Tweet about the challenge.
    My twitter is: foodslove
    Fabio's twitter is: fabioviviani
    ::fingers crossed::

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I hope he's up for the challenge - that will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too am a lover of all things nutella - Tweeted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Kate: I hope so too! I look forward to cooking with him, You?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Z I love Nutella! It's a great go to ingredient.
    Easy to use and so many ways to use it! Thanks so much for Tweeting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Chef Fabio, make Top Chef Allstar entertaining, plus a great Chef to boot...would kill to try his gnocchi.

    Hope he takes on the challenge!

    It's funny, but I do food challenges in my home, or "throw downs" in Bobby Flay's terms frequently. They are always a blast and it's win win for all those invited!

    Nice Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Ken, "Throwdowns" or Challenges are Great aren't they?
    Do you do prizes? @ yours? I have spoken to Fabio via email & twitter.. I'm awaiting an answer. I sent him the challenge email today.
    I'm sure it'll be a go. It's just to nail down a date:) I'm very excited. Thanks for the blog compliments. Yours is great!

    ReplyDelete