Wednesday, December 18, 2013

December is Cookie Month!

December always makes my house Cookie Central!
Cookie are the core of my Holiday baking!
Food is Love Cookie Basket http://foodisloverecipes.com
I was known for sending beautiful cookie baskets to family and friends for the Holidays.
Well times have changed, but I still love cookies and was able to share cookies in a different way this year. I gave away a Cookie Cookbook on my Website!


The Food is Love cookie book is now available on Amazon for everyone to pick up!
It is packed with Cookie Recipes that will be the highlight of anyone's Holiday Baking!
Food is Love Cookie Book Food is Love Cookie Book http://www.amazon.com/Food-Love-Cookie-Laurie-Alves-ebook/dp/B00HBZJN6O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1387420172&sr=8-1&keywords=laurie+alves


I've included Traditional, Chocolate Heaven and even some special Cookie Recipes that used to include in my baskets every year!

Like the Italian Fudge!
It is to die for!
Layers of Flaky pastry and a fudgey center you will just Love!
I'm posting a recipe today for my Mom's classic Chewy Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies! They are crowd pleasers!
Enjoy them and stop by and pick up my Cookie Book.
You'll love the recipes and want to pass them down from generation to generation!

Chewy Oatmeal Cranberry Chip Cookies http://foodisloverecipes.com

Happy Holiday Special
You can pick up 5 Ingredient Solutions on Amazon for 99¢ until Christmas!
5 ingredient Solutions




No comments:

Post a Comment