Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Cookies I received from the Cookie Swap!

I got Cookies!!!! Remember that I participated in the Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap??
Well here are the Cookies I got in return!!







My First Package was from: TiAn Vetter from Unruly Bliss.com 
Her adorable little cookies were packed with flavor!!!
Chai Snowballs! Can I tell you with a Hot cup of coffee, they were gone in a second!
Chai Snowballs Photo Credit: Laurie Alves foodslove.blogspot.com
I've included the link for her blog and it will go directly to her delicious cookies!
Thank You TiAn!!











My Second Package came from Allison Day. (@Sushiday)
Allison runs a few Website and is a Multi-Tasking Extraordinaire! How she keeps up and is able to make cookies is beyond reason! She also sent a cute Card that started the whole experience with a smile!
Allison did as I did and made a few different kinds of cookies. All were very enjoyable.
Allison Day http://fridgg.comI especially loved her Sweetened Condensed Milk Cookies. They'll come up in another blogpost as I used them as a base for another cookie! Allison was truly inspiring!
She Runs a site called "Fridgg" where the Recipes are always Fresh and Exciting! Stop by and spend a few hours drooling... I did!

My Last package came from  Diana Falcon! Last but certainly not least. She sent me a beautiful package of Peanut Butter Cookies! They were Fantastic! Tall glass of milk and the Man and I were in Cookie Heaven! Diana's Blog "Life Tastes so Good"  is so entertaining. She's a Texas Girl and is not afraid to show it! Big Bold Flavors over there! Stop by and say Hi ! You'll be glad you did!

Please be sure to stop by the Cookie Swap Facebook Page and Get on the List for next Year! We raised $13,000.00 for Children's Cancer this year! The Opportunities for Doubling or even Tripling that Next Year are Endless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment