Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday Fish Story: Citrus Crispy Shrimp

I am a rigid kind of person when it comes to Fridays. I love my Fish on Friday. It's just something I "need" to do. It had to have come from my upbringing, but now I rarely go a Friday without Fish of one type or another. Hey, it's good for my Brain!!! Let's go with that!  Enjoy this one Guys! It's sooo good and soo easy! Have a Great Weekend!


Citrus Crispy Shrimp

1 lb Shrimp
1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes

Marinade:
1 Lemon Zested and Juiced
1 Orange zested and Juiced
1/4 cup Olive Oil
2 tbsp Mrs Dash (Green Top)
2 Tbsp Fresh Parsley
Salt and Pepper

Yellow Rice (Uncle Bens)
1 tbsp chopped Green Pepper
1 tbsp chopped Green Onion
1 Tbsp Parsley


In a Rice Cooker, Add Rice, Pepper and Onion.
Cook Rice to Package Directions.
When rice is ready to serve add Parsley and stir it through.

In a Zip top bag place Shrimp and all Marinade
components. .
Marinate shrimp for 15 mins on counter top.

Heat Saute Pan on high heat.
Pour in 3 - 4 Tbsp of the Marinade
(enough to cover pan bottom)
1/2 tsp Red Crushed Pepper.
When Marinade is warm add Shrimp to Pan and Saute until Shrimp is Pink and non-translucent.:

Serve Shrimp over Yellow Rice


Remember if You Love it <Pin it> and Share it with Your Friends! They will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment