Sunday, April 10, 2011

Oreo Cheesecake Bites

I have been deep in the trenches of creating and writing recipes for my cookbook. It has kept me away from socializing with my Food Blogging friends and I am pleased to say I am Baccccckkkkk!!!
Upon coming back I found such wonderful inspiration. I have 4 or 5 really great Blogging friends who I share ideas with constantly. They all have their own food blogging friends. I found 2 new Awesome blogs that I have come to really enjoy and hope that you check them out too! The first is The Cookbook Queen! Her blog has to be the funniest I have seen in a while. She has the most inspirational stories and down to earth recipes. She makes everything seem so easy and tasty that I drool everyday looking at the pics! Kristan has the ability to tell a story that will transport you to her life in an instant. She has a blogging friend Karly over at Buns in my oven! Another dear sweet Food Blogger who can transport you into a kitchen smelling of fresh baked bread and chocolate chip cookies to die for!. These women are the antiphysis of what Food Blogging really is. They bring you into their home and allow you to view the world from their kitchen window.
It's from these people that I draw inspiration. They inspire me to keep going and to create recipes and ideas that will help people to attempt the impossible sometimes. To make it all seem so easy that the impossible becomes that much more a reality! Thank You ladies. You Inspire Me!

Recipe inspired by Karla @ Buns in my Oven
Photo inspired by Kristan @ Confessions of a Cookbook Queen


Oreo Cheesecake Bites


Ingredients:
16 oz Cream Cheese (softened/room temp)
2 eggs
1/2 cup Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
12-16 Oreos crushed
12 Oreos (whole)

Instructions:
Preheat oven to 350° f
Line Cupcake Pan with cupcake liners
Place one Oreo in each liner.

In a medium mixing bowl,
Combine Cream cheese and eggs
Add sugar whip until creamy.
Add vanilla. Mix well.
Fold in crushed Oreos
(If you choose to mix them in with the mixer, instead of folding, you will have chocolate batter)

Spoon 2-3 tbsp of batter over each oreo in the cupcake pan.

Bake in 350° oven for 20-25 minutes. Do not over bake.
Remove cheesecakes from oven and cool on a rack for 30 minutes.
Refrigerate Cheesecakes until ready to serve.
Yields 12

11 comments:

  1. Positively addicting and great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra, They sure were! Thanks so much for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karly, It was absolutely my pleasure! You are my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, these look fabulous! I'd be happy to sample a few :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would be Very Happy to send you some!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm these look fantastic, I love your blog! So glad to be your new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelly, Welcome!!! & Yes, They were fabulous and ohhh so easy to make! Please try them! :) Stop by again soon! We love company!

    ReplyDelete